Tuesday, October 17, 2006



We all like to be appreciated, to feel that our efforts are noticed. I love getting e mails from parents that show they "get it". They understand what I am trying (often successfully) to do for their children. Here's one I got today:


Hi Ken,

Thanks for your nice note. The camp really did go well, thanks to lots of support from many people at Punahou. I'm glad Ella had a positive experience.

Mahalo,

Jim Smart


On 10/16/06 7:01 PM, "kenkito@umich.edu" wrote:

> Dear Jim,
>
> I'm writing belatedly to thank you for organizing the Camp Timberline
> experience for Ella and her classmates. Ella really enjoyed camp. She
> especially liked being awakened by guitar music.
>
> I know that camp is a big commitment that takes you away from your family
> for a week. Mahalo for being willing to do this for the class.
>
> Best,
>
> Ken
>

No comments: